Friday, March 2, 2007

Kate

So, THIS is my job! Her name is Kate and she is 16 months old! She is absolutely precious! I always joke that life was easier when I could think for the two of us! Oh well. She keeps me on my toes and I really don't mind going to "work" everyday when I get this smile everyday! At the end of April, Kate will be getting a baby brother, so this should be fun for all of us!



She loves Brandon! He was the one making her laugh so hard in these pictures! Every time she sees him, she gets really excited and claps her hands. She blows him kisses and they "chase" each other around the house! However, I think their favorite activity is seeing who can make the funniest face at each other! Fun times!

4 comments:

holly said...

You are right! She is adorable! I am so glad that y'all are blogging, too! I am finding out how much fun this is!!! Congrats on the job, Brandon! I know it is a huge praise, and a huge sigh of relief! So, Lexy...nanny to two, can you handle it? If you can, I would like some pointers!!
Love Y'all!
Holly

Anonymous said...

awwwww....she smiles and laughs and claps her hands when she sees him! just like you, lexy!

Maxine & Tracy said...

Lex, She is so cute.

mema

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of both of you. Of course I am bias. Kate is a real cutie, I know you are glad when Brandon comes and entertains you and Kate.