Hey everybody! We wanted to show everyone our new furniture! The old stuff held on for as long as it could, but sadly (well, for Brandon anyway) it had to go. The furniture served us well, but it's time had come. We had a sad (again, for Brandon) departure at the local dump for the sofa and Goodwill for the loveseat. We really love our new furniture. It's so pretty and comfortable. not to mention, the house smells like leather! Take a look and tell us what you think about it!

The recliner had to go in our bedroom for the time being because there was no more room in the living room, but I kind of like it there. 

The recliner had to go in our bedroom for the time being because there was no more room in the living room, but I kind of like it there. 
2 comments:
I think the whole family has gone nuts. My beloved son came to see me Sunday to show me his new vehicle. I went outside and there was a shiny new red motorcycle. I hope Brandon does not get one and also that he will refrain from riding one. I am so scared of those things. I love them too much to see them take that risk!!
Grandma from Smyrna
I like it, really looks comfortable.
Grandma from Smyrna
Post a Comment