Last weekend we took a mini vacation to Savannah! We had such a great time strolling around the city! Here are the "touristy" captions to our pictures:

"This is an anchor that represents one of seven ships named after the city of Savannah. Isn't Brandon so strong?"
"The cauldron that held the 1996 Olympic flame for the yacht races. Lexy playing peek-a-boo! Isn't she so funny?"
"This is a statue of Florence Martus (a.k.a. Waving Girl). She stood outside of the lighthouse on the Savannah River and waved in every ship for 45 years. Lexy has a slight grievance with her."



2 comments:
I heard you passed your exams. 75 out of 75 is awesome. I'm not a bit surprised. . .
Savannah is a beautiful sight seeing town. We were down there a couple of years ago and saw some of the same things.
Grandma & Frank
You guys are too cute! It's great to see what's going with you. I have a myspace page if you want to check it out!
www.myspace.com/christinageorge626
Post a Comment