Here is my latest sewing creation! I made myself a dress to wear to my dad's wedding next weekend. It fits perfect everywhere and I must say, the zipper went in on the first try! Woo hoo! Tell me what you think!

We have an awesome, crazy life and I'm enjoying the ride!
8 comments:
Hey -
I love it. You did a great job. It's so pretty and I love the baby blue ribbon. Alexis Reddock - Professional Seamstress. I think I see business cards in your future!!
The Kennesaw Clan
A+!! alexis, i can NEVER do zippers. i can teach people to do zippers BUT i can NEVER get it right! i am so envious. one day i will conquer zippers...one day.
Alexis
I didn't know you were so multi-talented. You did an excellent job on that dress. It is beautiful.
I could have used your services for the Wedding I attended last week (Lyndsey's). It is hard to find a ready made dress that is appropriate.
Gramdma in Smyrna
Now I need you to make me one...Do you think you'll have time when you get here Friday? I don't have anything to wear yet...ha ha ha
I want one, Lexy! Can you make me one as a gift for whatever holiday is next.....Labor Day is a little soon, but how 'bout Columbus Day?! Seriously, you did a great job, and it is very becoming - I bet the blue brings out your eyes!
Hey Alexis,
You did a geat job on the dress. It is very pretty. And you are very smart to make the dress.
Say Hi to Brandon.
Love, Grandmom
Hi Lex,
It is so pretty. You did a good job. Ofcourse its what is in the dress that really makes it.
Love you guys, MeMa
Alexis,
You looked incredible.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment