Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas at the Reddock's

We want to welcome you to our home at Christmas time!
If you can't make it all the way here, then at least enjoy the virtual tour!
Merry Christmas to you all - we love you!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures of your family. Your house is great and what a unique wreath on the door.

I tried to find the ornaments we gave you on the Christmas tree but couldn't make them out. Hope to see you both during Christmas.

Gramdma from Smyrna

Maxine & Tracy said...

Merry Christmas, Alexis and Brandon. Your home is beautiful. I know you are enjoying it. Ia'm so glad you got to be in it for Christmas. Cann't wait to see it. love you both, MeMa and PawPa

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alexis and Brandon! Your house is so pretty! I can't wait to see it in person! Way to go on the decorations, Alexis!

Joy