We have an awesome, crazy life and I'm enjoying the ride!
Friday, April 25, 2008
8 Weeks (aka 2 months)
We are going to start posting pictures of Lexy's growing belly for all of you that are too far away to see it in person.
Here she is at 8 weeks!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
lexie and brandon we r so happy for you. I cant imagine anyone more deserving of being trusted by God to raise one of his cihldren then the two of you. jeff gina &april
Well, I'm in CRNA school and have less than a year left. I'm excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Alexis is the love of my life and I'm so proud of her. Lilli is amazing and I'm so proud to be her daddy. It's a love like no other!
Alexis
I teach K-5th grade Special Education at a wonderful elementary school in Evans! I love it and each day is a new adventure! I love being a mom to Lilli and am blessed to share this joy with Brandon! I love my life!
Lilli
My name is Lillian Grace, but you can call me Lilli bug! I'm 2 years old and, according to my parents, I'm ALL 2! I'm learning new things every day and LOVE life!
Daisy Mae
I'm a silly baska hound! Brandon & Lexy say that I'm paranoid and that I hallucinate, but I'm just exercising my vocal cords! I love to make a fuss wherever I go.
Maggie
They don't think I'm a "bagel" anymore, they say I look more like a treeing walker coon hound/basset hound mix. So now, I will be called a "treeing bassoon hound!" They say I'm destructive, but I just like to "taste" things! I love being a mess! I fit right in!
1 comment:
lexie and brandon we r so happy for you. I cant imagine anyone more deserving of being trusted by God to raise one of his cihldren then the two of you.
jeff gina &april
Post a Comment