Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mr. Fix-It

I'm not exactly sure what to call the luck we've had recently with our house, but the word "good" would definitely not be it! After having to get a new washing machine, we had the run around with our air conditioner (which was not fun). Then, most recently, it's been the sprinkler system. The main line going into the sprinkler system burst and flooded the front and back yard. Brandon and Paul (one of our friends) worked long and hard on it one day and did such a great job at fixing it. I wanted to share some of the pictures of the handy work that they did! I was quite impressed!

The first picture is before they started. The crack is on the upper right hand curved piece which is also shown below.

Below is the finished product! They not only replaced the piping, but installed new regulator thingys as well (don't you just love my terminology for it). Oh and I forgot to mention, the hole was filled with water because right in the middle of fixing it, a huge thunderstorm came through and flooded everything all over again. But despite everything, I think they did a great job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what kind of problems Noah had? Do you think he had problems with pipes? Well, good job you guys. And remember, it's all part of the experience. C & S