Sunday, September 28, 2008

Additions to Lilli's room

These are the most recent updates that we've done to Lilli's room. Now we're just waiting on the biggest addition - HER!

The "name plate" on her door! Just remember, that statement is TRUE - if you wake her, you take her - crying and all!

The table and lamp have been our little projects. Brandon did the table and I did the lamp! I think they both turned out rather well, if I do say so myself!


The changing table is all decorated with the mirror that Brandon so craftily painted! I'm not so sure that craftily is a word, but it should be!

Her "packed" closet. All of these clothes are size 0 up to (not including) 6 months. I don't think she is lacking in the wardrobe department. Thanks to everyone who gave us all of these clothes - we really appreciate it!

No comments: