Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ramblings

29/365
I guess because Lilli has been read to since before she was born, she loves to read books. Every day, she pulls out a ton of books and reads to her babies or to me. She has several books memorized down pat. I mean, to the letter, she can quote them! It's awesome! And I guess this is the teacher in me - she even reads them with the same inflection in her voice that I use! It's the cutest thing ever!
30/365
Oh, how my school kiddos crack me up! Apparently one of them got a lot of shirts for Christmas with some really cute sayings! This one, along with the previous picture of a shirt about high energy, is very true of this little girl. I wish everyone had the chance to meet my darling dears. They zap me of energy, but I love them!
31/365
Lilli found some socks in Liz's room the other day and (with her permission) put them on! Of course they were huge on her and looked like snow bunny boots! She loved prancing around in them. When she took them off, she put them back in Liz's room - where they were supposed to be. Tonight, we had to ask Lilli to show us where she put the socks since Liz couldn't find them herself! Fortunately, Lilli remembered right where she had put them - in a box of camp stuff - right where they belong!
32/365
I'm still amused about Lilli's obsession with lining things up, but she did it again with her babies! She has also named all of her babies (with some assistance from us). From left to right: Bella, Kate, Tyler, Penelope, Sally, Sassy, Minnie, Olivia, Grayson, Jasmine, Alex, Frella, Cinderella, and Shay!

No comments: