We wanted to share some recent pictures of our Mountain Goat/Basset Hound! Daisy started climbing on the back of our couch a couple of days ago. I really think she is just fascinated that she can actually get up that high considering she's such a short dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How come all of our dogs like to lay on the back of the couch. Or like Fred, just hurdle the back of it to profe a basset does actually have a vertical leap!. We love you guys and can't wait to see you.
Hey guys...love all these high tech ways to keep up with eachother's lives. I love sharing the boys website with everyone, and I love seeing your updates too. Keep them coming. Can't wait to see you all again. Love ya!
i love daisy....just when you start thinking she's "just a regular dog," she proves she is very much special! i know that one day when you have real children it will be the same way...
Post a Comment