The time is getting close! A week from tomorrow (June 5th), Brandon and I will go for the 20 week ultrasound where we will find out if the baby is a boy or a girl! We're getting excited! We thought it would be fun for everyone to "vote" for what they think we are going to have. So start thinking now and cast your vote. You can either leave us a comment on here or email myself or Brandon. Make sure to leave us your name and what you think we are having!
So, will the baby be a
GIRL
or
BOY
Stay tuned and we'll post the results as soon as we get them!!!
16 comments:
I think you are having a girl...maybe it is just wishful thinking to have a little PINK in my life!!!! Whatever Baby Reddock is, you guys will be great parents! Looking forward to hearing what colors to buy - pink or blue?!?!?!
I am going for a boy! I am sure Brandon is ready to have a mini football player to teach all he knows! In fact, its a great way to know how to hold a baby...just like a football!
I can't wait to see what we are gettting!
Lots of Love!
Holly
i say girl!
As I have told you guys before I am wishing for a boy. I really don't have a great reason, except my first one was a boy and I thought that was neat.
But If the little one happens to be a girl, that will be just great too.
Let us know when you find out.
Love, Grandmom P.
I am gonna guess a girl, but I am not basing that on anything...so I guess we will just have to wait and see =)
We definitely think it is a girl, from the minute you told us that you were pregnant! Either way, we are so excited! - Paul and Christy
I'm gonna go with a GIRL!!! Just like her aunt!! (a little pistol) haha I'm just kidding...it will be so spoiled whatever the little angel is!! I'm already in love with it...I'm just ready for the baby it get here.... well keep me up to date... we love you
Sean says its gonna be a BOY!
Hannah and Sean!
Finn says, "Boy."
Laura Lee says, "A sweet little girl!"
But no matter who's right, we'll both love and accept either. As Finn says, "As long as it's a camper, it doesn't matter."
And may I add, we are hoping for a happy camper who always goes to bed on time!!
From the start I just had a feeling it was going to be a GIRL!
So that's my vote.
Cant wait to meet this little bundle of joy whatever it is though!! :)
I am sure is a Boy...he will play with Lukas!!! yehhaaaaaaaa...
Love
Dani
I am going for a girl because of the cute things we can get for her. Although it would be nice to have a boy first and a girl later. He could look after her like Brandon looked after Hannah. My first guess is girl.
Grandma from Smyrna
Oh, I don't know! I will guess a girl though! Either will be fabulous!
-Angela and Teddy :)
It's going to be a girl. Hands down, there are no doubts about what you are growing in there and she shall be called Lilly or Lily! I love you guys!
Aunt Liz
Hmm...guessing is so hard when it is an exact 50/50 chance. I'm gonna go with Girl for 500.
GIRL!!! Even before I looked at the Chinese birth predictor this was my guess!! haha! I can't wait! Y'all are going to make wonderful parents!
Beth Harper
I'm guessing girl, don't have a whole lot to go on though, just my instinct saying it seems to make the most sense considering everything I've seen. Even though I think having a boy first is an awesome experience and blessing. I'm sure Tagnan will look out for any of his younger siblings. (As the oldest in our house I can say that older sisters do too, they're just not as threatening to the general public.) Anyway here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Post a Comment