Thursday, June 5, 2008

Think Pink

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's a girl! Her name is Lillian Grace Reddock. We are so happy to have her in our lives. Here are a few pictures that we thought were cute.



This is a great profile shot of Lilli (that's what Brandon's going to call her). And look, she's telling us "hello".


It's amazing what technology can do! She's actually starting to look more like a human baby as opposed to an alien baby!



What a relief! She's got two feet and ten toes!


The arrow in this picture points to her nose. She looks like she has the lips of Angelina Jolie!


5 comments:

Maxine & Tracy said...

Alexis and Brandon, we are so happy for you. Your little girl is so precious. The weight I guess is 6 lb and 4 oz. Papa said he thought it would be 7 lbs and 1 oz. and he was wrong - He guessed a boy. I really thought the little one would be a girl. I told your Mom on sunday that I thought it would be a little girl.
we are so excited for you both. What a lucky little baby girl to have you both as her parents. We love you , Mema and Papa

Anonymous said...

Brandon and Alexis, Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Now the guessing game is over and we know that the little one is a precious little girl, Lillian Grace (Lilli). And we can't wait until she gets here. We just know she will be so sweet and beautiful.
Just like her parents.

Love,
Grandad and Grandmom

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I knew it was going to be a girl! I've already gone out and bought lots of fun stuff... I can't wait for Oct. to get here so I can meet my little niece Lillian Grace!!! You guys are going to be awesome parents!!! Love all three of you so much!

love ya
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Lexy and Brandon congrats on your sweet baby girl. I cant wait until Lilli is born. you both are going to be wonderful parents, what a lucky child.
We Love You Both ( all three of you)
Gina , April and Jeff

Anonymous said...

You mean that her name won't be Lili Steven Reddock? Where is the tradition?
Aunt Debbi