Monday, June 16, 2008

Weeks 20 & 21

These first two pictures were taken at 20 weeks (five months). They were also the ones taken right after we found out that our baby was a girl!


These next two pictures were taken at 21 weeks. Go figure why I looked bigger in the 20 weeks as compared to the 21 weeks pictures. Needless to say, I'm not feeling "smaller," but rather much bigger with each passing day!



Lilli is doing well. She's kicking and moving a lot now. Brandon has been able to feel her move and kick since week 18 which has been exciting. She moves a lot when he talks to her at night or when he kisses my belly! The other night I saw her kick from the outside, too!
Everything is rocking and rolling right along!

1 comment:

Maxine & Tracy said...

Alexis, you are so cute.

We love you, Mema and Papa