Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Great (Little) Pumpkin


We decided to take Lilli to the pumpkin patch the other day and have a little fun with her. Thanks to everyone who donated any part of her pumpkin outfit.

No, we didn't bring this basket with us. We really lucked out that this pumpkin patch had such a great setup.

Hmm...where's Lilli? All I see is a bunch of pumkins...

Ain't she sweet...


Our little family portrait. By the way, it was freezing outside that day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of the pictures and videos! She is so precious! (And advanced too, might I add!) Can't wait to meet her! Love to all of you guys!

holly said...

These are precious! I love em! I can't wait to get my hands on her! Good Job, y'all! You sure know how to make cute babies! I guess you should keep on doing what you do best! hahaha!

Love Ya!
Holly