Monday, October 13, 2008

Such Personality Already

So, here are a few pictures of Lilli's developing personality...
Gameday Lilli....

"I'm so over this...."

Stylin' and profilin'...

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Welcome to the cutest baby ever! Congratulations to all three of you. So, Brandon, if I get her a Tim Tebow jersey will you take a pic and put it on the blog site?

Anonymous said...

Loving the wardrobe! I come here often to pull up the last picture of Lilli in that cute outfit - she is just precious! She looks like she does have quite a bit of personality already - I can't wait to watch it develop! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby. She certainly has some good looking parents too. Her Florida family connections really think she would look better in Orange and Blue. Love to you all. Aunt Faye and Uncle Mickey --Go Gators!