Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa Baby!

Lilli went to see Santa today!
She didn't have much to say about what she wanted this year. I'm sure this will all change very soon!



I think she was more interested in looking at the ceiling fan than at Santa! I can't wait to see how Lilli responds next year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So SWEET!! Gotta love these memories! Yes, next year she will be much bigger..maybe not asking for much, but I will bet she is pulling at Santa's beard next year!
Merry First Christmas, Lilli!

Anonymous said...

Alexis and Brandon, wasn't Santa GREAT!!! I'll have to send you guys a picture of Scout from last year when he was asleep with Santa. He was in the same "frozen" position as Lilli, but he was asleep unlike this year when he was SCREAMING!!! Lilli is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys! Happy first Christmas as parents!!

Joy Mosley