Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas!

Welcome to Christmas at our house!

Santa made it to our house a day early since Brandon had to work Christmas day.
Santa brought Lilli a Laugh and Learn Puppy!
This Christmas is very special simply because of this...
These are the presents that Lilli got so far! Thanks everyone!
Brandon got me aromatherapy socks - hence the following picture!
He also got me a new nativity - I'll post a picture of it out of the box soon! It's so pretty!
He also got me some more dishes that go with my Christmas plates that I've been collecting! Each bowl was filled with candy - yum!
I had fun with Brandon's present. I wrapped 17 different types of candy and put a saying on each one (i.e. "I'm so happy we're the 3 Musketeers now!"). I think he had fun opening each one!
To go with all of his candy, I got him 5 movies, too!
To say the least, we had a wonderful Christmas!
We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We love you!

1 comment:

leslep said...

Alexis, Lilli is absolutely adorable, just does look just like you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.