Here's the newest addition to the family I nanny for. His name is Thomas! He is really laid back and sweet as can be! And of course, I couldn't leave out his big sister, Kate! She's doing really well with a new baby around!



We have an awesome, crazy life and I'm enjoying the ride!
2 comments:
Awwww....you guys are naturals. Looks like you are ready for one (or two) of your very own. I recommend two, double the pleasure, double the FUN!!!!!
Love ya'
Heather
You know these pics are going to cause a lot of commotion! Speaking of commotion...that's what life with babies is like! Only, you don't get to clock out and go home or give them back to their parents! It's a little scary being Mom and Dad! BUT..It's the most amazing and wonderful thing that could ever happen to you!
Love Y'all!
Holly
Post a Comment