Saturday, May 5, 2007

Our House Guest!

We're dog sitting our friends' puppy for a week! His name is Gabe...He's a 5 year old great dane! We would like for you to meet him!

Please note the size of my hand next to his paw!

Gabe can just about drink out of the kitchen sink or eat off the counters if he wanted to. He's basically the size of a pony. I mean look at him compared to Daisy when they are playing! He's huge!

Oddly enough they play really well together!

This is Daisy leveling the playing field. She has to stand on the armrest of the love seat just to look at him eye to eye!


We're glad you got to meet our new friend! There might be more pictures to come, so stay tuned!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish my legs were as long and lean as Gabs!! He is amazing. I love the pictures. I bet if Cinnamon saw Gab, she would throw in the towel and give up her pack leader position. Mom

Anonymous said...

i want one!!! 'cept if he ever growled at me, i might wet my pants a little!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Gabe isn't a pony?

Grandma B

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating us on things that are going on at your house.
Looks like you've been pretty busy dog sitting. That is a pretty large dog. I would not want to make him mad.
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
Love,
Grandmom