We would like everyone to say "hello" to the newest member of our family, Lillian Grace Reddock. She was born on Oct. 7, 2008 at 6:41pm. She weighed a whopping 5lbs 9oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. She's definitely our "little" bundle of joy!

Here's Lilli on the car ride home. You can see she's not really sure what to think of the car seat.

Lilli and her momma have had a long day at the hospital. It's definitely nap-time for everyone.


Hanging out in Lexy's room

So tired...

That's our bright-eyed girl!

Brandon is so proud of his little girl.

This is our first family photo.

Love at first sight.

They say the first bath is always the hardest...
2 comments:
She is soooooo beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person!
I can't wait to see her. I have a couple more outfits for her. I may have to bring them down there. Just kidding, there is mail and also a Grandma & Grand daddy that will be going again soon I am sure. That picture of Brian holding Lili is a classic. I have never seen him with grin that big.
Grandma in Smyrna
Post a Comment