25/365
Friday, January 28, 2011
Things that make me SMILE!
After a really long hard day, but before I went to another meeting, I decided to treat myself to a Sonic lemon-berry slush. I thought to myself, "Self, you deserve it today and you deserve it even more since it's happy hour!!" I never get to go to Sonic during happy hour seeing that they are during the school day... I treated myself during the meeting then when I picked up Bug, she treated herself!! So it was a win--win all the way around!
And the wonderful husband of the year award goes to...drum roll please...MY HUBBY! He's so awesome! Knowing how stressed things have been lately at school, he showed up today, at school, all dressed up, looking so dashing, and gave me these! Aren't they pretty!? I love them...I LOVE HIM!! Thanks for all you do baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment