Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well, Here Goes Nothing!

I know it's been over a year since I've last updated this blog. I could say that we won the lottery and are now living on some little tropical island, but that's just my alternate ego. Fact of the matter is, life just got busy and FaceBook was easier! A lot has happened, but since the only people that read this blog are also on FB, you already know that!

I've decided to tackle a new challenge - I know, my life is busy enough, but why not! I've seen it on FB and decided to take it to the blog as well. It's the 365 Picture Challege, basically, a picture a day! Sounds simple enough, but we'll see (something tells me that it's not going to be so easy peasy).

So, here we go with the first 3 days:
1/365
Lilli has always loved books! She loves to be read to as well as read to her babies! I'm so glad. I love to read, but don't have the time nowadays. I dream of the day that I can just read because I want to. Until then, I'll just dream!
2/265
What's in name?! Lilli goes by so many names. Not really sure why, when she was born, I started calling her Lilli Bug, but it stuck! She now calls herself Lilli Bug! So cute! I also call her Curly Sue (as you can see why), Munchkin, Stinker...
3/365

Lilli came home today from daycare with her hair in pigtails! Who knew she had enough hair to do that?! I guess with a little gel and some nimble fingers, anything is possible! As soon as we get home, she ripped the ponytails right out...WHY?!

So, here we go...we've started...we'll see if we finish!


No comments: